You can manage notifications for individual email accounts in Newton. Here’s how:
- Go to Settings on Newton
- Tap on ‘Email Accounts’
- Select your account
- Under ‘Notifications’, turn ON/OFF the ‘new mail’ notifications
- Newton sends you push notifications and for this, make sure your device sync is turned on. Here’s how:
- Go to Settings on your device
- Under Wireless and Networks, tap on ‘Data Usage’
- Tap on the overflow menu and make sure that the Auto Sync option is checked.
Also, ensure that Newton Sync is turned on under ‘Accounts and Sync’ in your device settings.
- On your device menu:
- Go to Settings
- Notification Center
- Turn on Show in Notification Center