As a Digital Marketer, you will be responsible for growing Newton’s (previously CloudMagic) downloads, signups and most importantly, subscribers. You have to ensure that we target relevant, high-quality users through our online communications (PR, email, App Store, SEO, Content, Paid etc) and guide them through the acquisition funnel. You also need to take a hard look at dropoffs and pain points in the user’s journey and come up with solutions to optimize the flow. Overall, you’re in charge of creating and maintaining Newton’s brand online through appropriate messaging and strategy.
**What you would be doing **
- Spreading our product's reach: Execute strategies to support Newton's content, community, user engagement, brand awareness, marketing and growth goals.
- Create product marketing strategy and content (e.g., product videos, email, and PR pitches, website copy, blog posts, Quora/forum responses) to articulate the benefits of our products to the world.
- Be well-versed with App Store Optimization strategies for all the stores as Newton is present on all platforms (iOS, Android, Mac, Windows)
- Collaborate with the Support and Design teams to develop and grow our fan base by engaging with them through blogs and social media posts.
- Website optimization, content optimization and development of keyword portfolio by data mining Google Analytics and conducting keyword research.
- Develop trackable metrics for measuring the rate of growth for the above.
**What we are looking for**
- 2+ years of experience in online marketing.
- Analytical mind and a bias for action. A firm believer of if you can't measure it, you can't manage it.
- You have experience in working with external partners (content, paid acquisition, partnerships etc).
- You have executed marketing activities and have been hands-on with them.
- You can think top down, own end to end responsibilities.
- HTML/CSS and basic SQL skills are a plus
- You have a good command over English and preferably, an excellent sense of humor.
**What we offer**
We offer MacBook Pro, free lunch, unlimited leave policy, table tennis/foosball/carrom and more. If you too love making great things and want to have fun along the way, please drop a note and apply to Newton.