**What would you be doing: **
- Develop and execute test plans.
- Design, manage, and document functional, regression, and stress tests to ensure the product works smoothly for all users.
- Work on problems that require you to consider a wide variety of factors and use initiative and judgment to get them fixed.
- Provide support to users through emails and tickets.
- Reproduce the scenarios that users report.
- In short, break what a developer develops and help users when they are lost.
**Desirable Skills: **
- 1 - 2 years of experience as Quality Assurance Engineer with at least 6 months in automation. Experience in mobile app will be a plus
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills; verbal and written communication skills; interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Good understanding of systems environments, business analysis and change management
- Strong attention to details.
- Tech savviness.
- Knowledge of Mac/iOS and android app testing (not website)
Note: Experience in only website testing will not be considered
** Important: While applying, please send your responses to the below questions in the cover letter: **
1. Describe what you feel is one of the major latest technological advancement in tech
2. How often do you visit tech-related websites
3. How much would you rate yourself in terms of technological awareness-
4. What would you prefer Android or iOS device? Why?